**We've moved our User Guide**
Or visit Portfolium.com to log in to your account.
Portfolium is now mobile-friendly for ALL users of ALL devices!
Now—thanks to our awesome dev team—no matter what device you’re using (from phones to tablets) Portfolium is now optimized to fit your screen!
The entire web platform will resize based on the size of your screen meaning there is no need to visit a separate mobile site.
Accessing portfolium.com on a smartphone or tablet
- To access Portfolium on mobile, all you have to do is point your smartphone or tablet's browser to portfolium.com.
- On the welcome screen, you'll see the option to GET STARTED for a new account or you cab LOGIN through the slide out menu on the top left.
To sign up for a new account:
- Tap the blue GET STARTED button at the bottom of the welcome screen.
- On the next screen, you'll be asked to create a new account. You can either register with Facebook or LinkedIn or type in your Email, Desired Username, First Name, Last Name and a strong password.
- If you use email, we will send you an activation email with a link so that we can verify your email.
Click on the Mobile Menu icon at the top left of the screen and the menu will slide out.
Log in with your account credentials.
You will land on your Home Feed.
At the top of every page, you will see the Mobile Menu icons on the top left if you are using a smartphone. Once logged in, the Mobile Menu will adjust based on your account. This is where you will access all of the sites major navigation.
At the top right, you will see three vertical dots. This is where you will find specific page navigation. This menu will change depending on the page you are on.
On your Profile:
On your My Network Page:
On the Settings Page:
To add a new entry:
- Click the blank Add Entry card or click the Add Entry button in the left slide out menu.
- The entry creation contains the same four entry creation steps as on the web.
To save an entry as a draft, set the privacy in Step 4 to Only Me. When you are ready to make it public, select Edit Entry and change the privacy settings accordingly.
To delete an entry, go to edit entry and go to the last step. You will see an option to Delete Entry at the bottom.
Applying to Jobs
You can apply to and bookmark jobs just like you can on the desktop.
The blue icon icon in the top right allows you to bookmark a job.
To Log out, open the slide out menu and scroll to the bottom.
Check out our mobile portfolium.com troubleshooting tips article for solutions to common problems.