**We've moved our User Guide**
Or visit Portfolium.com to log in to your account.
This simple how-to-guide will walk you through 3 very quick steps to embed your students’ portfolio entries directly into Blackboard.
There are quite a number of benefits of embedding work and projects from Portfolium into Blackboard including:
- Allow your students to view sample work from your course module in Blackboard
- Allow your students to engage with portfolio entries from within Blackboard
- Keep the experience within Blackboard, rather than linking off to Portfolium
- Maintain a gallery of exemplary work within the Blackboard class module
- Play and view multimedia content from a portfolio entry within Blackboard
View the PDF attachment detailing the 3 easy steps to embed Portfolium entries within Blackboard.
You can also view the video tutorial here: