**We've moved our User Guide**
Or visit Portfolium.com to log in to your account.
To post an Entry:
- Tap the Add Entry icon, located at the bottom of the menu.
- Choose the type of Entry you wish to create (Job, Coursework, Volunteer, Clubs, Hobbies, Misc.).
- Next, add a Photo, Title, Category, and Describe your entry in detail!
To add an image, you can either take a photo in the moment or choose an existing image from your phone's gallery.
Use #hashtags to help categorize your work, and make it easier for employers to find you! To include a hashtag in your Entry, tap the # symbol and add a keyword. You can add multiple hash-tagged words and phrases to your entry description.
Lastly, don't forget to tag your teammates and collaborators!
- Once you've entered all of your details, make sure you hit the Save button.
A window will pop up, showing you the progress of your entry upload.
Voila! Once uploaded successfully, you will be directed to your new Entry!
To delete an Entry:
- Click on the Entry you wish to delete, and then select the More icon, located at the top right.
- Click on the Delete button.
- A confirmation pop up will appear. To officially delete your Entry, click OK!