**We've moved our User Guide**
Or visit Portfolium.com to log in to your account.
When you add or change the email address attached to your account, we’ll send you an email asking you to confirm the change. In the email we send, clicking the Confirm now button lets us know the email address is yours.
Here are the most common issues we hear from users:
- I never received a confirmation email from Portfolium
- I got the email, but the button won’t work
- Nothing is working. Help!
1. I never received a confirmation email from Portfolium
If you never received an email from us, there’s a few places the email may have landed:
- Spam, junk, and bulk mail folders: Sometimes our emails are blocked or filtered as spam by certain email providers or internet service providers (ISPs), so take a look in your spam, junk or bulk folders.
- Filters and tabs: Calling all Gmail users! if you haven’t already, be sure to take a look at your Social tab for emails from Portfolium.
2. I got the email, but the button won’t work
If you received the email but are having trouble confirming your email address, try these steps:
- Log in to your account: You can log in before you click the Confirm now button, or we’ll ask you to log in after you click it. Either way, we’ll ask you to log in so we can complete the confirmation.
- Resend your confirmation email: The Confirm now link we sent you may be expired (we do this for security reasons), but we can send you a new one. To request a new email, log in to your Portfolium account. At the top of your account screen, look for the prompt. Click the Resend confirmation button and check your email again.
3. Nothing is working. Help!
If you’ve tried resending the email and you are still having trouble, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Are we sending it to the wrong email address? Double check your Account settings to make sure your email is entered accurately. See any typos? Do we have an old email on file? Make any necessary corrections and click save; we’ll send another email if you’ve updated the address.
- Try changing the email address to an email address with a large domain (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.). We tend to have more success delivering emails to those types of domains.
- Still need help? Contact us here.